2010/12/17
outing - penang
2day whole day stay in home
actually gt plan that wanna find aston
but finally lazy 2 go out then find 2 chat also seem nothing 2 chat
go bck hometown almost 1 month ard
but still no go n find him
^^ a bit paiseh
yester was a wonderful day 4 me
i m outing v my kate , jiawing n sis
4 gals shop r
feel nt enuf , cz i bought a few things nia
nvrm la , i still gt chance n time
a sad thing is i wanna buy a shoes
is a high heel , d design i like so much
then is suitable 4 me
but d salesgal dint let me buy
cz d type i wan left 1 which is nt suit my size
then i 1 another colour
hv d size , but is keep in another shop
then d shop ard closed
i was so sad , keep on asking all d colour if that type of shoes
but d salesgal seem nt syiok me , dnt 1 service me
then when i step out d shop , all d salesgal keep thier ASAP
wao..thier service so bad n thier attitude make me angry
but i understood they also 1 go home early
nvrm la , i 4giv them
n i bless on i 'll find another better than this
hope so ...^^
jiawing was share her problem v us
i vry sad 2 heard abt this
she ask us keep it as secret
d things i 1 2 said is
nothing is shame although what is happening
take it as an experience
n believe this sentences "苦尽甘来"
nw is plp threat u bad , nxt time they 'll get bck same retribution
u 'll nt always face v same problem
finally u 'll find some1 who really love , care on u
i allow u sad , bt cant so long , cz it is nt worth
hope u get well soon , gt problems jz said out n share v us
i wiling 2 listen as long u need me ...^^

posted by Caitlyn @ 21:40  
0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home
 
http://siaoyinG-feeling.blogspot.com/
About Me


Name: Caitlyn
Home: Penang, Malaysia
About Me: 整天心不在焉..爱想东西..所以让人觉得我笨苯的..容易给人欺负式的..其实我也有坚强的一面..我很怕闷..不喜欢过不充实的生活..
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogger templates